Name Your Price INGO! What are you looking for?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuckShotSG

Plinker
    Mar 4, 2012
    WIN - NC - NASH
    Let's do something different. Instead of us telling you what we have and how much we are charging, how about you tell us! This would be on NEW firearms only. To keep things easy and avoid confusion, post up:

-Manufacturer
    -Model (Specific)
    -MFG Number if possible
    -Your location (Pickup or Shipping Required)
    -Price your willing to pay (PreTax or Shipping, if applicable)

We will respond back through PM if we can meet your price. Please be reasonable with your pricing and only post if you are a serious buyer.

Let's get this rolling!

canterbc

Expert
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm looking for an H&K P30sk v3 with no safety, regular sights and two mags. I believe it is model 730903K-A5. This would have to be shipped to Florida. I'd love to pay $550. Let me know!

Last edited:

typo31

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Aug 26, 2012
    Whiteland
    Considering a Kel-Tec PLR16. Prefer black, but color doesn't really matter too much. I know a lot of places have them in-stock, but prices vary widely. Best price I have found is $379 plus tax, but that place is always out of stock. Can you get me one for $400 out the door? If so, I will make the trip over from Indy. Thanks.

UPDATE - No response whatsoever after a month and a half. It would appear that they aren't monitoring their INGO Gun Shop Page. Oh well. Moving on.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom