• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have a feeling this will work like the expression, "Meet the new boss. Just like the old boss."

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What difference will her leaving make?
    It'll just be a "meet the new boss, SAME as the old boss!" type of thing when they find a replacement.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    As long as Obama is still in office, her replacement will be just as bad or worse. DHS is one of Bush's worst mistakes.

I'm not trying to argue; we believe it was a mistake, but establishing the DHS was the right thing to do if you're a supporter of the NWO. The DHS is one of the most valuable tools to fulfill their agenda, so Napolitano's replacement will definitely be a member of the club. Obama used the Patriot Act, IRS, the DHS, and the NSA to further their cause. They won't stop, in fact, even when they were busted by Snowden, they just made excuses how right they were in their efforts.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    dirtfarmerz said:
    establishing the DHS was the right thing to do if you're a supporter of the NWO.
    +1. Its here to stay now and switching one tyrant for another doesn't much matter.

There are 1,000 more cretins ready to fill her place, equally bad or worse.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    As long as Obama is still in office, her replacement will be just as bad or worse. DHS is one of Bush's worst mistakes.

Actually, Obama is Bush's worst mistake, IMHO. The economy soured during Bush's term, and his approval rating tanked. While this is only speculation, had that not happened under his watch then Odumbo most likely would never have been elected.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I didn't catch the reference, but I was listening to the Glenn Beck radio program this afternoon when the announcement was made about Janet Napolitano was leaving tghe Obama administration.
    After the announcement, the two guest commentators (don't know who the were) kept referring to Janet Napolitano as "he/him/his" and announced her name in a deep, gravely voice.

I know no-one thinks she's going to win any beauty contests, but I still don't know what the deal was referring to her in the masculine vernacular.

Funny though.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    I didn't catch the reference, but I was listening to the Glenn Beck radio program this afternoon when the announcement was made about Janet Napolitano was leaving tghe Obama administration.
    After the announcement, the two guest commentators (don't know who the were) kept referring to Janet Napolitano as "he/him/his" and announced her name in a deep, gravely voice.

I know no-one thinks she's going to win any beauty contests, but I still don't know what the deal was referring to her in the masculine vernacular.

Funny though.

Just rumors?

Geraldo Rivera Addresses Lesbian Rumors About Janet Napolitano, Homeland Security Secretary

Homeland Security Is Supporting a Gay Pride Celebration & Janet Napolitano Is Getting an Award | TheBlaze.com

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

What's bad is establishing DHS made a lot of sense (to an active duty Air Force MSgt) in 2002. All the different agencies and entities working for different agencies and entities (what we had pre-DHS) violates the hell out of "unity of command". However, like many things involving the federal government, it went CHARLIE FOXTROT status and is now hoarding ammunition by the billion and monitoring 2A rallies.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    What's bad is establishing DHS made a lot of sense (to an active duty Air Force MSgt) in 2002. All the different agencies and entities working for different agencies and entities (what we had pre-DHS) violates the hell out of "unity of command". However, like many things involving the federal government, it went CHARLIE FOXTROT status and is now hoarding ammunition by the billion and monitoring 2A rallies.

adding a government bureaucracy should never sound good. the problem you describe should have been fixed by eliminating layers, not by creating them.

Top Bottom