• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Binky65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Dutch Village Market, formerly Borkholders Dutch Village, 700 N. Tomahawk Trl., /CR 101, Nappanee.

8am-4pm---Adm. $3.00 (12 & under FREE)

FREE PARKING- Good Food

286 tables of Guns & related items...no flea market items!

Next door to big Antique, craft, collectibles Mall.

Call 574-936-4431 for info. Tables are sold out, but happy to place you on waiting list for our next show---October 27, 2012

See you there!

snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    I was just thinking earlier,, HUMMMMMMMM I wonder when the local gun shows are this spring????? (Napp and South Bend) and then I see this post.... It's kinda scarry...

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    This is one show we never miss, the last Saturday of March and the last Saturday of October. Lots of folks with private sales. :yesway:

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Isn't Greenfield , IN gun show also this weekend ?

It's a smaller gun show but the drive may be shorter for the central Indiana guys

Just throwing it out there for those who might want something to do .

Check 1st , I've been wrong a time or two before...:D

phil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    I'll be there! Bringing a small group with me. Hoping to find a first firearm for a friend. Where better to look than this show!!!!!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Less than 10 miles from home, yea, I gotta go. I do have to work first, so I won't make it until close to noon. Don't buy all the good stuff before I get there guys:D

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    I forgot all about this being this weekend. I think I may have to check it out. Haven't been there before but it's only a 20 minute drive.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nappanee Gun Show

Hello Binky65,

I posted a thread in the Special Events section for the Nappanee Gun Show. I am glad you already had a thread started here.
    The Nappanee Show is a Great Show and I think is the best local show we have, well worth the trip.:)

one more

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    I'm leaving in a few minutes. Will be there by 9:30ish. Too bad I don't know how to identify any of guys! I'll have on a gray Old Navy sweatshirt (I don't own any INGO swag....sorry).

akethan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I went early and picked up a nice nickel 4" 29. I've never seen so many Armscor 1600 .22s in one place.

$1,600 SP1 & the $1,900 KSG :laugh:

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We went today and it was different. I heard group after group complaining about the food. Which is unusual for that place. We went next door for lunch at the restaurant because of that. Big mistake. It took nearly an hour to get 2 sandwiches. Then my hamburger was nearly raw. Not a little pink, I can live with that. This was just browned on the outside. After waiting on the waitress to check back for about 10 minutes, I took it up to the counter and showed them. The waitress said she would comp my meal, like that that was a big concession. I didn't eat it. So I went back and sat for a bit, to let my wife finish. Of course she didn't eat but about half since I was sitting there without food. We went up to pay and of course there was the big show on taking my charge off the bill. Still had to pay for the wife's even though she only ate about half. Even though we had about 90 minutes invested in this meal. First time there and definitely the last. Run into a nice couple from wabash in the parking lot that asked how the food was. They left to go elsewhere. So I went through the McDonalds drive thru after all that.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Just got back myself. Made a good trade for a single shot 12ga (prearranged) but other then that I enjoyed looking at the collections.
    I was reppin' the Team INGO shirt and hauling around a NEF, in case anybody was looking. :D

Top Bottom