• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    This was my first time going to this show, I was a little disappointed, the only thing I have to compare it to was the South Bend show I went to last year. Maybe all the good stuff sold out in the morning, we got there about noon. Aisles were very small and there were a lot of people there. So if you stopped to look at something it felt like you were blocking the whole aisle. Lots of older guns, tons of knifes. Prices seemed a little high to me on most items, but that could just be my perception. I had a list of a couple of things I was looking for, left without seeing any of them.

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    I live in Nappanee and wouldn't go to another Nappanee gun show. I went to last year's and I swear there wasn't a single hand gun that wasn't older than me. I guess that's ok if you're a collector, but if you were looking for anything new, or some decent ammo......this was not the place to be.

My church youth group had a bake sale today so I wouldn't have been able to go anyway, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I went and got a fair handgun trade. Didn't have any food other than a coke, but it wasn't bad.:):
    There wasn't a ton of handguns, but I still saw plenty of things I'd like to have. For $3 and free parking close to the building I thought it was worth it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We went today and it was different. I heard group after group complaining about the food. Which is unusual for that place. We went next door for lunch at the restaurant because of that. Big mistake. It took nearly an hour to get 2 sandwiches. Then my hamburger was nearly raw. Not a little pink, I can live with that. This was just browned on the outside. After waiting on the waitress to check back for about 10 minutes, I took it up to the counter and showed them. The waitress said she would comp my meal, like that that was a big concession. I didn't eat it. So I went back and sat for a bit, to let my wife finish. Of course she didn't eat but about half since I was sitting there without food. We went up to pay and of course there was the big show on taking my charge off the bill. Still had to pay for the wife's even though she only ate about half. Even though we had about 90 minutes invested in this meal. First time there and definitely the last. Run into a nice couple from wabash in the parking lot that asked how the food was. They left to go elsewhere. So I went through the McDonalds drive thru after all that.

I got a very nice PM from the promoter. As you can tell from the above, I had no complaints about the show. She has little if any control over the food as it is apparently run by the facility. I look forward to attending the next show.

Binky65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Nappanee Gun Show-Sat. Oct. 27th

We have grown!!! We're now at 300 tables. Our Dealers & Collectors are the best!!! The new owners have temporarily made more room for us.!!!Its just west of the restaurant---a "Back Porch" off the south side of the building.Be sure to check it out....Look for the sign that says"More Dealers"..

I just had a cancellation, and have 3 tables available. If your interested, call me at 574-936-4431

Also, we have a new food vendor.!!! GOOD FOOD AT DECENT PRICES!!! BE SURE TO TRY THEM!!!

Hope to see you Saturday ...8am-4pm..$3 admission- (12 & UNDER FREE W/ADULT) FREE PARKING!

Thanks to all of you...our dealers and customers for supporting Northern Indiana Gun Collectors. We will appreciate you...

bsoberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    warsaw in
    well went to the show today i picked up a few things it was a nick show will go back. it was a good turn out the place wes packed.

Top Bottom