• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Binky65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    COME SEE US!!!! October 31, at Borkholders Dutch Village (Event Center), in Nappanee. (71945 CR 101/ Tomahawk Trail) This is a nice 286 table show, with some of the best dealers & collectors around. ADMISSION is $3.00, under 12 free. One day-Saturday only show! 8am-4pm. Food Diner in same building.
    Very easy to find...going south on US 31, turn east on SR 6 for 15 miles. At CR 101 (Tomahawk Trail) go north for 1/2 mile. Building will be on your left. Plenty of free parking!

Check out Borkholders Dutch Village web site. Right next door to our Gun Show is a large Craft, Antique , Collectible Mall. Also a very nice Restaurant. Downtown Nappanee is only a mile away (plenty of shops).

Spend the whole day!!!

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    Not the OP, but I recommend it.

I'm not affiliated with the show in any way, but I've been there on several occasions and find it to be one of the best of the gun shows on my calendar. It has a wide selection, the prices are generally fair, and the folks are friendly. I'm planning on returning in October.

Binky65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    NAPPANEE GUN SHOW

This show is sponsored by a local gun club. (Northern Indiana Gun Collectors-NIGCA) I have put it together for the 13 yrs that it has been in Nappanee. Before that, we were the one day show at Notre Dame's ACC.
    We try real hard to keep it all gun related items. What really keeps it going, are the great collectors & dealers that set-up at this show.

This show is twice a year. The date is always the last Saturday in March, and the last Saturday in October!

Any questions? Just ask!!!

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    Fantastic show, This is one I never want to miss,It is always crowded and always find stuff to buy.It is a one day show but worth the drive and great people

9mmpeace

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    I want to contact a seller at Nappanee Gun Show

Can you help? C Kuhn had leather items. I got a great fanny pack.

A friend wants one too, but I have no contact info on my receipt.

Thanks!

Top Bottom