• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Just thought I'd post that the Nappanee Gunshow is this Sat Oct 31st 8-4 at Borkholder's Dutch Village.Tha admission is $3.00, children under 12 free with adult.Oh, the parking is free, and if you go by horse, hitching is free too.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Sarah & I will be there
    Look for the guy with the Key Bibs with the 50lb 7.95 YO girl on his shoulders
    We will also be doing lunch at the lunch counter Chili dog pop and real Amish made apple pie
    This is our Dad & daughter date day
    We won't be driving our buggy or our tractor there though

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Also Remember dis is a Saturday only show Der Parson would not be happy with all dem English buyin n sellin der guns unt Sunday

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Farmritch, I'll keep an eye for ya.Yep saturday only, but you know it's surprizing how I've done at Shipshe on a sunday, not like sat. but not bad either.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Real funny!

I am going, I absolutely love this show. This is truly one of the very few shows that are still that good.

Just thought I'd post that the Nappanee Gunshow is this Sat Oct 31st 8-4 at Borkholder's Dutch Village.Tha admission is $3.00, children under 12 free with adult.Oh, the parking is free, and if you go by horse, hitching is free too.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I was talking to one of the dealers last night and he told me the organizers had to cut back on the number of dealers for this show. He said the crowd is just getting to large and it is becoming very difficult to walk let alone get to the tables and unfortunately they were forced to make room by eliminating tables.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    While this sounds a bit disappointing, I do remember that it was very hard to walk between the tables the past few shows. I hope they retained the quality dealers, and only let go of some of the flea market sellers.

I was talking to one of the dealers last night and he told me the organizers had to cut back on the number of dealers for this show. He said the crowd is just getting to large and it is becoming very difficult to walk let alone get to the tables and unfortunately they were forced to make room by eliminating tables.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I don't remember ever seeing them (ZX) there, at least not in the last year or two. I know Chad was complaining about not being allowed there last year.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hello Everyone!

Hey checking in to see if The Nappanee show was listed! Way to be on top of things 12bee!:yesway:
    The Nappanee show is always top rate! I have not heard about the tables getting cut. If it was not this late I would call the Women in Charge and find out for everyone. I will talk to Mrs. B and see what I can find out?
    I got the day off from work:D so I will be there!
    See Everybody there!

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    The tables are reserved from show to show.We pay for our tables for the next show during the show.The last I knew there was a waiting list for tables.There has been for some time.

17Chap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I plan to be there in the afternoon. I always enjoy the show, though it is often too crowded and sometimes muddy!

Chap

Top Bottom