• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Totally agree.

Not only did they ruin the car, this group of drivers just suck. Other than Larson I could give two ****s about the rest of them and even he is a stretch. They are clean cut, cardboard cut out, pitchmen in a drivers suit. I wonder how many know the difference between a lug nut and a cam shaft.
    Amen!

They wanna fix their ratings, those 2 issues are by far the biggest problems. The old school drivers had personality, talent, and most were gearheads. People could relate to guys that were racing sunday and working on a farm monday. Now theyre a bunch of whiney spoiled ass kids.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Anyone here have floracing or dirtvision?

I had floracing a couple years ago, but only being able to watch it on your cell phone or computer was a huge turn off.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And Goodyear forgot how to build a tire worth a damn.
    Thats been the case since the end of the tire wars. Now that they have no competition in Nascar the product is ****. I wish Hoosier was still in the sport and teams could decide which brand they wanted to use, but that would give teams freedom and nascar wants everything identical now.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Some are complaining about today's tire….this was the same tire as used last time the only difference is a resin was applied on the bottom not the PJ1 like in the past!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Statement from Joey Logano: I would like to apologize to all the ducks and duck lovers as well. This all started after my wife gave me a duck down jacket for Christmas. I also would like to apologize to Rural King for spending too much time holding the baby ducks. I wasn't going to steal one I just wrapped it in my jacket because it was cold.

Last edited:

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I thought the race was awesome, it was easy to pass and teams had to use some strategy to save tires. Tire wear was definitely excessive so I would like to see that improved, but not completely taken out of the equation.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The 25K or so people who showed up got their $$$ worth.

Empty seats are nothing new, but damn. That many empty seats at Bristol is just embarrassing.

Top Bottom