• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    If true it's sad. If true, another indication of the people that supposedly have the world by the tail don't really. If it isn't true then Miss Driscoll made it up?

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Remember, Tony Stewart had NOTHING to do with him coming to SHR. It was all Gene Haas. For the record I would like to see Regan Smith to get the ride if SHR continues to field 4 cars.

You are correct, it was all Haas' idea in signing on Kurt. What pissed me off was they dumped Ryan because of lack of sponsorship but yet amazingly they came up with the idea to self sponsored Kurt. From everything I heard Haas had no love for Ryan, so he was more than happy to get him out of SHR. Nice move Gene, ya douche bag. As a Ryan fan, yes, I am still bitter about that.

If true, Kurt wont be able to get a Go-Kart ride next year.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You are correct, it was all Haas' idea in signing on Kurt. What pissed me off was they dumped Ryan because of lack of sponsorship but yet amazingly they came up with the idea to self sponsored Kurt. From everything I heard Haas had no love for Ryan, so he was more than happy to get him out of SHR. Nice move Gene, ya douche bag. As a Ryan fan, yes, I am still bitter about that.

If true, Kurt wont be able to get a Go-Kart ride next year.

And he does not deserve it.
    These self important "sports" figures need to be held to task for their actions as we would be.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    But isn't the image of the Coors swilling, tobacco spitting, overweight, out of work, trailer living, wife beater the accepted standard for nascar fans?

As opposed to F1 fans...

wine-snob.jpg

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Kurt may want to enjoy his race today.

"UPDATE3: Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend waited nearly six weeks to file a domestic assault claim with police because she was locked in a custody battle over her son, the attorney for Patricia Driscoll said Saturday. Mark Dycio told USA TODAY Sports that Driscoll did not immediately go to Dover police after the alleged assault occurred on the advice of counsel. She's currently involved in a fight for custody over son Houston with her ex-husband. After the custody situation was stabilized, Driscoll then went to the Dover police and provided them with text messages, photographs and people with knowledge of the situation to support her claims, Dycio said.(full story at USA Today)(11-9-2014)"

Top Bottom