• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Just because it was "Shell" gas station doesn't necessarily mean it's owned by Shell Corporation - but don't let that stand in the way of your boycott.

-J-

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ...It came down to a corporate decision.”

This reminds me of a conversation we were having at work a while back. There used to be a time that if you violated a company policy, but did it for the right reason(s), for the good of the business, they used to "let it slide". At least this guy is alive to tell his story.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    One of my first jobs in high school was pumping gas at a local gas station in Hammond, IN. I came into work one Saturday morning and had missed all the excitement but the police were there questioning my boss. There was still a pool of blood on the floor from the would be robber that my boss dusted. I went home later that afternoon and told my parents. Apparently my dad didn't want me working in a place with such a messy floor so I had to quit. :)

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    The way the clerk spoke really impressed me. He didn't exaggerate the story and he was calm and spoke clearly. He cleared his gun and kept it in a safe direction, etc. For whatever reason he just really impressed me. Good for him, and I hope he gets a new job soon!

Top Bottom