• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Time Again for a South Central Indiana Meet & Greet!

This year we are organizing a meet, greet, eat & shoot event just for INGO. Well actually anybody that wants to attend is invited. But if they claim our group then that would be awesome.

Date: April 11th, 2015

Where: Nashville, IN - Big Woods Pizza

Special Steel match at Hoosier Hills from 1 - 5 pm. Hoosier Hills is a private club and the officers agreed to all a special event so that we can shoot together. So grab your EDC and plenty of ammo and head down for the fun. Bring the spouse and enjoy the day in Nashville.

Pizza Buffet at 6:30. Cost for dinner will be $15. I am sure that people will be welcome to order off the menu if they don't want the buffet. Big Woods has always been good to our group and I am sure Chef Danny will roll out the red carpet. Check out Big Woods at this link:

Big Woods Pizza Company

Below is information about the Hoosier Hills Steel Match:

SPECIAL STEEL VALLEY MATCH HOSTED BY HHRP ON SATURDAY, APRIL 11TH

What: MATCH DESCRIPTION

When: Setup - 12 noon
    Registration - Expected to Start Around 1pm
    We will be taking groups of 5 - 10 people through at a time, so we don't have a set "Start" Time.

Where: HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448

Rules: MATCH RULES

PLEASE REMEMBER: This match is held under COLD RANGE Rules - ALL Firearms are unloaded throughout this event unless directed by an RO. PLEASE DO NOT UNLOAD IN THE PARKING AREA. Come to the Registration Table and request an RO come with you to a Safe Area and oversee the unloading of your EDC / BUG. ALL Firearms are to be holstered / bagged unless directed by an RO or at the Safety Table. Please don't handle firearms unless under the supervision of an RO or at the Safety Table. No AMMO to be handled at the Safety Table.

Our Club Site ===> HHRP HOMEPAGE

Last edited:

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Excited to have HHRP close the outdoor range for us to host a Steel Valley match for everyone! This will be our third summer offering this match.

Praying for great weather, tons of fun ringing steel, more great times with INGOers and great food from Big Woods!

I'd say that VERT ROCKS, however I don't want to stroke his ego too much...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Excited to have HHRP close the outdoor range for us to host a Steel Valley match for everyone! This will be our third summer offering this match.

Praying for great weather, tons of fun ringing steel, more great times with INGOers and great food from Big Woods!

I'd say that VERT ROCKS, however I don't want to stroke his ego too much...

My EGO is already so big that we had to get a bigger room for this event.

Let's be honest if it wasn't for Powder and JW the steel match would not be happening. I think that having access to a range so close to the meet and greet is going to make for a great day. These steel matches really are family friendly so people of all skill levels can participate. Plus there should be plenty of time for people to enjoy Nashville. It really is a nice little tourist town. My recommendation is to bring the spouse and make it date night.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm guessing that this will take place in 2015, contrary to the thread title? :D

Nope:

great_scott-s400x341-252428.png

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm guessing that this will take place in 2015, contrary to the thread title? :D

:rolleyes: Oops. I am always living in the past. I will probably be writing 2014 on stuff until about March.

Edit: I made the correction on my end but it is still showing 2014 in the thread title. Looks like I will require a little Mod help. Also, I noticed Jedi managed to get a wrong year in thread title as well. Seems January is still throwing us off a bit.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom