• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browncofiddler

Plinker
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    Just checked out the Appleseed schedule - which I should've done long ago and was really excited to see there's one scheduled for Nashville at the Hoosier Hills Range on the 7th & 8th of July. Got my registration done right away. It'll be my 2nd Appleseed and am really looking forward to going again. Instead of being freezing cold this time I'm sure it'll be just a little toasty hot. It'll be fun & educational for sure!! :ar15:

Pitmaster

Expert
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Begin hydrating Thursday. You might consider buying an 8x8 canopy for extra shade. Around a $70 investment. Nice to have occasionally. I'll be in Niles, MI the same day.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Mar 8, 2012
    nashville doesn't seem to get a lot of pre-regs but then it gets a lot of walk ons. Last time I bossed a shoot there we had 11 pre-regs and then 14 folks walked on.

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    I'll be bringing at least 2 10'x20' canopies to keep the sun off. We used the same ones in Freedom last weekend and it made the situation tolerable.

HH

Huntrdan

Plinker
    May 15, 2009
    Columbus
    Anybody know if I can download the waiver and release form. My grandson wants to bring a friend and I would like to have his parents sign the papers.

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Dan,

PM me an e-mail address and I'll send one to you. Great that your grandson is 7th stepping already!

HH

Huntrdan

Plinker
    May 15, 2009
    Columbus
    We had 2 of those over the shooting line at Red Brush Last Sunday and it was great. I can be there early if you want help setting them up.

browncofiddler

Plinker
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    Unfortunately.....I won't be able to come to the Appleseed in Nashville on 7 & 8 July due to the death of a very close friend's husband. The next one is in Dec. and I'll plan on being there.

Top Bottom