• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Sorry the term biker cracks me up when I hear it freely used. Doent mean what it used to. When I was a kid and I heard the term biker i would think of unshowered fringe elements of society most likely with a criminal history and attached to organized crime. A true tough guy you wouldnt wanna mess with.
    Now when I hear biker, I associate it with middle age crisis and balding fat guys with 2 week facial hair wearing high end un-aged or force aged leathers and rolexes signifying the modern American Male has made it.
    I cant wait to get there :):

Middle age crisis--Check
    Balding------------Nope.
    Fat guy------------Check.
    Facial hair---------Check, although my beard is over 30yrs old. lol
    Leather pirate ooutfit---Nope.
    Rolex watch-------Check, but haven't actually wore it in more than 20yrs.

My middle age crisis purchase.
    Cmkfcxv.jpg

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    After careful review of current meteorological conditions yesterday morning, we chose to drive rather than ride. Would have been a nice ride home, but still a bit chilly when we left in the morning. We drove down to the state park first, ate lunch at the Abe Martin Lodge (on a gift card) and walked around Ogle lake taking pictures and enjoying the sun. Following that, she wanted some information on the Story Inn, so we headed over there and checked the place out. We didn't spend too much time in Nashville proper and the only purchases made that actually cost me money were a tank of gas and 2 bottles of water.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Take her to Story for dinner sometime. It's nice. Good locally grown food.

After careful review of current meteorological conditions yesterday morning, we chose to drive rather than ride. Would have been a nice ride home, but still a bit chilly when we left in the morning. We drove down to the state park first, ate lunch at the Abe Martin Lodge (on a gift card) and walked around Ogle lake taking pictures and enjoying the sun. Following that, she wanted some information on the Story Inn, so we headed over there and checked the place out. We didn't spend too much time in Nashville proper and the only purchases made that actually cost me money were a tank of gas and 2 bottles of water.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Middle age crisis--Check
    Balding------------Nope.
    Fat guy------------Check.
    Facial hair---------Check, although my beard is over 30yrs old. lol
    Leather pirate ooutfit---Nope.
    Rolex watch-------Check, but haven't actually wore it in more than 20yrs.

My middle age crisis purchase.
    Cmkfcxv.jpg

I love your motorcycle man

Top Bottom