• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am sorry I missed this thread. Yes I am always up for a trip to Big Woods. Judging by the interest in this thread it looks like there will be quite a group.

Relatively Ninja sent me a PM earlier to jog my memory. He suggested a couple of dates. I know that the weekend of September 8th will be a no go. Tim (the brewer) and his wife are having their first baby and the shower that weekend. For those of you at the last get together a couple of the people serving food were Tim's parents and Jeff, the guy with the trivia, is Tim's father in law.

I would suggest September 15th or 16th. Just dropped Tim another text. With the two restaurants and trying to start a bottling business he is notoriously bad about returning calls. (Don't blame him he has a lot on his mind right now.) Too be honest I have been busy as well and completely forgot to follow up again.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Talked to Tim for a bit today. In between his asking me about his plans to scope his new .223 "sporting rifle" and my filling him in about an up coming pistol class, we discussed dates a bit. He is meeting with the restaurant manager today anyway and will get something figured out. I would expect for the time to be later evening on a Saturday. Fall is their busy season in Nashville and this will allow our group to be more private and miss the crowds. In February they kept the dining room open for INGO, worked out pretty well. Oh, and he said I can take orders or deliver food. :rockwoot:

Tim says he plans to find this thread and post up later.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Are you guys scheduling an OC kiss in?

There needs to at least be gun fondling. :D

gunfoldling.jpg

I suppose I could spring for your meal. But then I would expect to be able to eat off your plate.

Like that's never happened. :rolleyes:

tsob42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Nashville, IN
    Hello Everyone,
    This is Tim from Big Woods. I've sent out a message to the other owners and Resturant managers at BW about your interest in another meet and greet. The tricky part is the fall and how busy it can get for us, which makes large groups difficult to accommodate like we can in the winter. That said, I will see if our managers have any ideas for your group (I try to stay out of the front of house business as much as possible, and keep my focus on the brew house).
    We love that you had a great time at the last BW get together, and I will see if any special arrangements can be made, but even if the INGOers want to descend upon Nashville and see how it goes, I'm sure a great time will be had by all.

Thanks,
    Tim

tsob42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Nashville, IN
    I just had a thought, on 9/29 we are having a "Rally in the Alley" we call Quafftoberfest. We close Molly's LN, have live music, beverages (beer, wine, water, soda), and food all day long. Both restaurants are open, and likely busy, but it could be an interesting time to plan a more informal meet and greet, with the ability to see all that Nashville has to offer, as well as have the Rally in the Alley as a center point to gather and have fun.
    Just a thought, our Alley Festivals are always a blast.

Top Bottom