• Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nancy's rattled...

[video=youtube;PmefSiAZNOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmefSiAZNOw[/video]

There are some clear medical issues at play here. I dont know if its alcohol abuse or dementia, but Nancy needs to retire and seek help.
    She will be like all the other abusive career politicians who stay and just die in office from old age or disease and do further harm to the country because they are well past prime. One day Nancy's staff will walk into her office to unhook her from the machines and all that theyll find in her chair will be a plastic bag.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Oh i knew it was planned as soon as i saw her separating it into 3 piles.

Well that could be because the grip of her hands is in the permanent shape of a rocks glass full of booze.

In reality I assumed the three piles were to make sure that she had three chances for it to be televised. Just imagine if she had ripped the pages all at once while the cameras had panned to look at the reunited sergeant leaving with his family to begin their life together.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There are some clear medical issues at play here. I dont know if its alcohol abuse or dementia, but Nancy needs to retire and seek help.
    She will be like all the other abusive career politicians who stay and just die in office from old age or disease and do further harm to the country because they are well past prime. One day Nancy's staff will walk into her office to unhook her from the machines and all that theyll find in her chair will be a plastic bag.

It's more than just being past her prime. That old hag is so steeped in her party that she can't see anything else but her team and the other team. It's another case for term limits. How many times have you heard people say that they start out in congress full of optimism and plans for how to solve problems, only to become cynical and partisan and bitter and thirsty for power and control. I'm not sure if Pelosi was ever NOT a *****, but I'd bet her *****iness has grown a lot.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Honestly, I don't see a problem with "we're better than that." It could probably be stated better, but the idea is right. There's nothing wrong with advocating not going past certain social boundaries. Staying within those boundaries prevents hypocrisy for one thing.

We're better than that is self-congratulatory self flagellation, it accomplishes little besides making its proponent feel smug. It is an excuse to stay home during the fight for what's right, like having to wash your hair

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Personally, I am glad that Trump is a fighter that does not take **** from (people that have declared themselves his enemies).

I am sick of the equivication of the "we are better than that crowd."

When a country declares war on the US are we supposed to sit back and take their constant attacks?

The Libprogacrats have been at war with right for as long as I can remember.

RR was the first to push back, mocking them, and they had no idea how to fight back. Since then we have not had any Republican President or candidate that was not cowed by their attacks. That is until now.

Do you want to go back to the Bushs, McCains and Romneys? They were all nice to their opposition.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Personally, I am glad that Trump is a fighter that does not take **** from (people that have declared themselves his enemies).

When a country declares war on the US are we supposed to sit back and take their constant attacks?

RR was the first to push back, mocking them, and they had no idea how to fight back. Since then we have not had any Republican President or candidate that was not cowed by their attacks. That is until now.

Do you want to go back to the Bushs, McCains and Romneys? They were all nice to their opposition.
    Nope, gloves is off now.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    "Fighting" in the political and legal sense are necessary, obviously.

Name calling is not.

Being crass is not.

Misleading reporting is not.

Fomenting emotional outrage for its own sake, is not.

and on and on and on.

War analogy- all of those things are, at best, firing your weapons into the air, at best, some of them send stray bullets back through your own lines.

Fight their ideology, their policies and their positions. In other words, take careful aim and fire away. The rest is just useless noise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We're better than that is self-congratulatory self flagellation, it accomplishes little besides making its proponent feel smug. It is an excuse to stay home during the fight for what's right, like having to wash your hair
    Like I said, it could be better stated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don’t want no fight. I want the fight we have to be the right one. Let Nancy make a fool of herself. And in the meantime investigate the stuff that’s suspicious and prosecute the people who need prosecuting, and try not to act like the people that democrats are leaving their party for.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Fighting" in the political and legal sense are necessary, obviously.

Name calling is not.

Being crass is not.

Misleading reporting is not.

Fomenting emotional outrage for its own sake, is not.

and on and on and on.

War analogy- all of those things are, at best, firing your weapons into the air, at best, some of them send stray bullets back through your own lines.

Fight their ideology, their policies and their positions. In other words, take careful aim and fire away. The rest is just useless noise.
    Wh, I’m okay with calling Pelosi a *****. She kinda earned that. I’m also okay with people calling Trump an ******* when he acts like one. The naughty language doesn’t bother me.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don’t want no fight. I want the fight we have to be the right one. Let Nancy make a fool of herself. And in the meantime investigate the stuff that’s suspicious and prosecute the people who need prosecuting, and try not to act like the people that democrats are leaving their party for.

The problem is that any prosecution will be portrayed as Soviet style persecution of your political enemies.

The Democrats and their fellow travelers in the MSM will beat that drum, just like they said impeachment was necessary.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nancy's break down, and schumer telling an invisible man to get out of his chair, are both symbolic of just how broken and senile the democratic party is.

The Iowa caucus was the death of the democratic party, and the SOTU was their funeral.

[video=youtube;_OzSrvmgBQc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OzSrvmgBQc[/video]

This video helps give context.

The problem is that any prosecution will be portrayed as Soviet style persecution of your political enemies.
    The Democrats and their fellow travelers in the MSM will beat that drum, just like they said impeachment was necessary.

I'd quietly be getting a lot of the low level thugs in jail and keep working up the chain, waiting till after the election to go for the leaders. Let them sweat for the last of their miserable time in office. If you put the leaders in jail now, you'd just be helping the democratic party by culling away the cancer that's killing them.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It seems to have made Pelosi more popular with squad follower types of Democrats. But I don't think it has made Democrats more popular with voters. Drawing any attention to that would be more damaging to Democrats.

Top Bottom