• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I guess this is his African-American outreach portion?

I just told my wife the Dems will pile on Trump for acknowledging the accomplishments of individuals who happen to be black. Thanks for confirming my prediction. Even when Trump is praising an individual the Dems are rife with criticism far beyond my predictions. Such a shame that even positive goals and efforts are defamed. We have a collective of individuals with 20, 30, and even 40 years in Congress who are blaming Trump’s 3 1/2 years in public office for every ill conceived Democrat (I refuse to use the word Democratic) idea over the past several decades.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I think standing up and cheering after every sentence a president utters at the SOTU is beyond ridiculous, but it appears the 100 year old WWII vet has stood up more times than every member of the white pants suit brigade combined.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I think standing up and cheering after every sentence a president utters at the SOTU is beyond ridiculous, but it appears the 100 year old WWII vet has stood up more times than every member of the white pants suit brigade combined.

Guess I spoke too soon. They all just stood up in some type of unintelligible hissing protest.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    They're doing the white pants suits again? Geez.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Unbelievable! She didn’t clap for $50,000,000 for preemie research!
    Sometimes I think they HATE babies.

but she clapped for trees!?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    He has matured as a president. Still pretty unabashedly pro American. Pro-life. Pro progress. Unapologetic for making progress in spite of the liberals.
    Not perfect but direct and focused on results. Godspeed Mr. President.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rush seemed surprised and visibly emotional at the award. Appeared to ask his wife if she knew?

Probably a fake surprise. Ya know you kinda have to act surprised. Thought he may have been surprised that he was getting it right then.

Top Bottom