0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    From FB

http://www.facebook.com/mrgreentie/posts/10151189740733295

Mac MacDonald
    45 minutes ago
    National 2 Gun League coming in 2013!

I've partnered with a solid team and we are building a National 2 Gun league. Our official announcement will be March 17th, 2013. We will have a national classification system with classifier stages designed by shooters from a wide spectrum of shooting disciplines (3 Gun, Defensive and USPSA) some of them National and World Champions. The league will be rifle and pistol with a focus on the rifle with the pistol supplementing courses of fire. Classifiers will be rifle only, pistol only and a blend of both.

We already have two clubs in our beta program and will expand to 8 prior to our announcement. They are currently running matches under our draft rulebook and providing feedback.

Once I can give more details, I will. We will, out of the gate, have the most integrated software toolset in the history of shooting sports. I personally think, in 2012, we should have technology handling the mundane tasks enabling us to focus on the more important things.
    We've been toying with this on another forum. My take on 3 gun is,besides the cost, the shotgun takes the action out of action shooting as you are trotting along stuffing shells.

I'm not 100% certain on this,but the rifle classes will be very close to current USPSA/3gn set up,but Tac Irons will be just that,irons. Tac optics will treat RDS's and 1-4s/6s as equal because most stock AR's come with irons on them,zero it and your shooting 2gun. A Eotechs or base 1-Xx are around the same price from there.

Top Bottom