• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Be careful with this "operation" of "No. I have saved some back though." They always find out. LOL! :rockwoot:
    If you tell them you've saved it back from the beginning and work the financial plan together it tends to cut down on the tension.
    Deception in a relationship is a recipe for loss of trust which is catastrophic for good outcomes.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    If you tell them you've saved it back from the beginning and work the financial plan together it tends to cut down on the tension.
    Deception in a relationship is a recipe for loss of trust which is catastrophic for good outcomes.
    Agreed. Deception is not good. Which is why my wife and I have agreed to:
    We both have good paying jobs, therefore we can each buy whatever we want. A few pair of shoes, new lamps, a revolver or 3 just ain't worth the arguing about. Of course, we realize that we will be working until we die.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Agreed. Deception is not good. Which is why my wife and I have agreed to:
    We both have good paying jobs, therefore we can each buy whatever we want. A few pair of shoes, new lamps, a revolver or 3 just ain't worth the arguing about. Of course, we realize that we will be working until we die.
    Or until some physical or mental disability arranges your life so you can't.. Save up. Plan ahead. Work together, it's the way to really get ahead and leave a legacy. Until you do, it just a business partnership. Only ship that won't sail.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I did my part for March (and February)....but y'all are going to have to step up for the rest of the year. Other priorities will take discretionary income PLUS the "older" stuff that I would like to buy is just silly expensive...

Top Bottom