• ...and so much more!
  • Mjryan67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2018
    Urbana

Evening all,

I'm on the Board of Directors for the DeWitt County Sportsmans club outside of Champaign Urbana and our club is less than 3 hours away from Chicago, Indy, and St.Louis so we're kinda centrally located. I've got the rest I f the board talked into hosting NRL 22 matches this year for the season so I wanted to see who would be interested in shooting the matches this season.

I just want to make sure I staff the matches to the righ levels to make it fun and run smooth

Saturday may 5th we are going to host a pre season warm up match registration starts at 7:30 am and the match begins at 9:00 am.

Since this is a practice/ come try it out match there will be no cost, we will have lunch available.

The club is located outside of Champaign/Urbana, the address for the club is available here
    Directions - DeWitt County Sportsmen's Club

The matches for the 2018 season start in June and the full season schedule is:

June 17th
    July 15th
    August 18th
    September 16th
    October 14th
    November 11th
    December 9th

All of the above matches will be sanctioned so your scores will count for monthly prizes and count towards qualifying for regionals and nationals.

If you have any questions please message me! You can find all the info on match formats, courses of fire and all the other goodies at
    Home - NRL 22

Thanks,

Michael

Top Bottom