• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I’ve recently had this sent to me, and was wondering if this is legit, or not. I’ve not been keeping up on the latest proposed laws regarding this, any thoughts or info would be helpful.
    23222b13-0dcb-4f7f-a3c2-7dd9affcfa42
    ee2e882a-dabc-46a8-909f-bd919c07b00d

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Maybe this was sarcasm as in it doesn't seem like it's going to ever happen... *hoping for good news tonight*

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Last I heard, it could still pass in the current lame duck session.

Didn't the bill previously get out of the HoR? If that's true, the Senate just needs to bring it to a vote in the current lame duck session. Last I heard, it expires end of the year and is still sitting on McConnell's desk.

If it doesn't go through before the lame duck session is out, nothing is happening until the next election cycle since the Democrats will hold a majority in the HoR, and you know they aren't going to do any "common sense" restoration of gun rights (to use their own terms).

I doubt it'll go to a vote in the Senate in the lame duck session. It'd be bad form, and it'll make the R's look bad. Our best bet at this point is SCOTUS. There's some good cases coming up. But knowing them, they'll reject to see anything gun related whatsoever.

Top Bottom