• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In armor shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Marines, and they shall know no fear.
    ~God, on the Creation of the Marines

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I too, am sorry to do this...... wait..... no, I'm not either..... to those who have served, or, who are serving thank you for your service. Your barbs are received with tolerance. :D

Exactly! No matter if your Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, of Coast Guard....no matter if past or present service we thank you! I unfortunately will never be able to serve in our military, but my unwavering support will never cease.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! -Eleanor Roosevelt

How about that? Wisdom from a Democrat!!

I know, but it was too good to resist!:D

Top Bottom