• chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    FTA:
    Luckily, the girl's parents had trained her on what to do if something like this ever happened.

"She walked into the stall, turned back and said 'Mommy, there's a gun in here,'" father Jody Sarris said.

Eddie Eagle FTW?

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    We really need to make all bathrooms gun free zones. For the children. Or maintain a coin operated lock up box in every latrine and force you to walk through a metal detector. If you beep - you can't get in. And post all of the safe gunhandling rules on the wall of the bathroom - even in the stalls - with four inch lettering. And a huge sign above the mirror _ "Do you know where your freaking gun IS???" And if you carry a badge of any kind and you leave your gun in the latrine - you are fired and will never carry a badge again. Ever. For the children. Seriously though - kudos to the child's parents. Good job.:yesway:

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I just DON'T understand how ANYONE can leave, or lose a FIREARM .....

ESP., a TRAINED, College Educated, WHOEVER .....

It is an excuse to play with the gun. Perhaps attachment theory explains it best.

I draw my positive self-image from the fact that I carry a gun as a LEO, thus by using every excuse to play with the gun I confirm that I have self-worth. Thus, I "need" to take the pistol out of the holster when I . . . go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, dance, go to services, go to a wedding, whatever.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I'm still trying to figure out WHY folks take the gun/holster completely off to go potty.

I take my Rosco off before I sit and drop it in my bvd's once I'm relaxed. Because I'll never desecrate any of my Sig's to touch the floor in any public bathroom. Never I'll tell you !!!!!

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I take my Rosco off before I sit and drop it in my bvd's once I'm relaxed. Because I'll never desecrate any of my Sig's to touch the floor in any public bathroom. Never I'll tell you !!!!!

But you are willing to let your Sig sit in the moist hammock of your BVD's with your ball sweat and whatever else may be in the crotch?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    But you are willing to let your Sig sit in the moist hammock of your BVD's with your ball sweat and whatever else may be in the crotch?

That old holster worn 226 thinks that a nice rest in the banana hammock is like getting back to the family farm. Nothing smells sweeter.
    A short time in the banana hammock is much better than a short time on a **** soaked tile floor in a public bathroom.

Joking aside, I'm good with what's in my underwear. It gets washed and renewed at least once a day. It might look like turn three at Indy, but they are bleached and clean.
    Are you good with letting your firearm lay on the floor while you sit ? Im not.. Who knows when or how well its been scrubed , mopped and bleached.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom