NE INGO General Thread #1 - Pioneering a New Community...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Getting rain here, but it shouldn't last long.

Sounds like temps are dropping here for a bit yet though. Maybe next week we'll get closer
    Spring is my favorite season, however it's been slow going so far. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and have that final snow for the season. At least there are leaves on some of the trees here.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Spring is my favorite season, however it's been slow going so far. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and have that final snow for the season. At least there are leaves on some of the trees here.
    Yeah, most of the trees and flowers are budding around here. Spring is definitely on the doorstep

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Anyone else in the eclipse path? My office is right in the edge. Not sure we’ll see it totally blacked out but it should be pretty darn close

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Anyone else in the eclipse path? My office is right in the edge. Not sure we’ll see it totally blacked out but it should be pretty darn close
    You guys are closer than us, however it'll be fuller than the "Great American Eclipse" several years ago. I have some welding goggles that look like something Oppenheimer used during the Trinity test ready to go.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I knew I shouldn't have mowed last week, now it's growing like crazy :runaway:

String of rain the next few days, going to have to find time to mow between the rain now. Yay, Spring Mowing season :laugh:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That was a good rain for the whole 5 minutes it came down. Looks like it'll get ugly as it heads east though

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    We got hit around 11:30. For about 2 minutes you couldn't see three feet out the window. An hour later, everything was bone dry and even less humid than the morning.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Orange barrel season in ft Wayne has really kicked off. I’m running out of routes to and from work :faint:

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    The rain is coming. Supposed to be raining throughout the weekend. I love Spring, but man I hate April. Hopefully this is one of those forecasts where the weather people couldn't predict their a** even if it's attached.

Top Bottom