WTS: Near Mint SIG P225 POLIZEI "German Police Pistol" W/LOTSA MAGAZINES!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    ***SOLD***

Up for sale is a rare SIG P225made in 2009. Imported/marked as the "Polizei" model, the slide is marked with "German Police Pistol." Less than 1000 were imported into the United States. This gun appears to be unfired, or fired very little. I have not fired this weapon, I bought it for its collectability. Check the pic of the top of the barrel I provided and you can see there is barely the usual "Smiley Face" which is a tell tale sign of whether or not a SIG has been fired. It does not come with the original box, however, I am providing a LA Police Gear tactical pistol bag with this. Also pictured, you will be getting a total of EIGHT magazines, which will also work in the SIG P6 models as well.

If you are looking for a super high quality single stack 9mm for yourself or for the girl in your life, this is leaps and bounds better than what is offered today. Treat yourself to German quality!!!

$600 cash. No trades. FTF in Northwest Indiana. I will travel a little bit to meet with INGOers with good feedback. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. Thanks!!!

phone371.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

phone372.jpg
    [/URL]

phone373.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

phone374.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

phone375.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

phone376.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]