• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    I have been on the hunt for a holster maker that can make a good holster for my 629 with a red dot. I had a couple leads but nothing panned out.

Anyhow, I would like a leather holster since I will be using this gun for hunting. I could make do with kydex, just kydex can be noisy on the draw.

Here's the gun:
    IMG_20130506_123118_zpsd9e85729.jpg

Any suggestions?

And thanks Alan for the awesome Vortex Razor RDS!

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Try Crazy Bear leather in Noblesville. They make custom stuff and seem to do a good job. I've been in their shop a couple time and looks like about all they make is holsters

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Try Crazy Bear leather in Noblesville. They make custom stuff and seem to do a good job. I've been in their shop a couple time and looks like about all they make is holsters

Exactly what I was going to suggest. I stopped in the shop and they seem to be the real deal. Thats a damn good looking gun by the way.

pagunnut72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    I bought one recently from HolsterWorx. They're in Duncansville, PA. They do fabulous work. It took me 2 weeks to have a custom made, form fitted leather holster shipped to me from the time I talked to them on the phone. The fit is fabulous. I found their stuff on Facebook. There are pictures on there of their custom work and crazy designs. :yesway: Just search for HolsterWorx on Facebook. I believe all of their contact info is on there.

Top Bottom