• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Hi Guys! As most of you know I work with alot of young people teaching firearm safety and use! One of the safety measures we discuss is not carrying 2 differant gauges of shotgun shells when you are out. For instance a 20 ga. shell will go down the throat of a 12 ga far enough that a 12 will go in behind it and fire. Sometime back a friend of mine had a pump that this had happened to and the destruction to the gun made a real impact on not only the youth but the Dads also.
    Iam in need of an old pump shotgun (or semi-auto) that I can use to make a teaching aid out of for the club. This will include setting up the gun with a 20 ga and a 12 in behind it and setting it off. Of course this will be done safely out in my woods and no one will get injured, tried doing this to an old single shot but other then launching the shotgun higher then the tree we had it tied to did not work. Of course this gun will not ever be usable again and will remain property of the Johnson County 4H Shooting Sports program as a teaching aid.
    So if anyone out there happens to have an old pump they could donate please get in touch with me, we are a 501C3 organization so if you want it I could write out a receipt and it could be used as a tax deduction.
    Thanks all and have a great day!:patriot:

Top Bottom