• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Range will be closed and grandfather will be in town. Weather permitting looking for someone with land in the outskirts Indy area that would let us shoot for a few hours? Father is military and and OIF vet and grandfather was also in the Air Force back in the day. All brass and and signs we were there would be picket up. Grandfather lives in Colorado and only have one day available to go. Looking for Indy area, live on the south side. So shelbyville greenfield ect.

Would be a 1 time deal, not a me asking you again in a week.

.45 and 9mm only

Pm me.

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Tactical Dave. If you can give me till the 26th to check with the property manager at our horse farm I will see if we could shoot there. It's located just south of new pal on 80 acres with a creek and woods. We normally shoot on the backside of the creek into the hillsides.

Jake

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Tactical Dave. If you can give me till the 26th to check with the property manager at our horse farm I will see if we could shoot there. It's located just south of new pal on 80 acres with a creek and woods. We normally shoot on the backside of the creek into the hillsides.

Jake

If I'm not working (won't know till Thursday), you'll can be a guest at my range (Northside). I'll pm you with details as I know.

No problem, weather permitting so do definite decision till next week. Thanks for all the responses and pm's guys.

Top Bottom