Need a PT job to fund my firearms habit!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Well like the title says, I need to find a Part Time Job to be able to fund my firearms addiction, and my budding romance with NFA items :D

Looking for something around Bloomington, IN Part time, nights and overnights OK, occasional weekends would be OK as well.

I have computer and networking experience
    store stocking and general store work experience
    Some security experience from waaaayyyy back in the day
    General labor, truck un-load, etc... all OK

PM me know if you have, or know of anything

Thanks!

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I know... I've got an AR in the works, want to either pick up a JR 9mm carbine, or build a dedicated 9mm AR, need to get a shootgun or two, still need an AK, want to do a Draco SBR.... :spend: :spend: :spend:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    In this economy, who doesn't have a part time job. I would love to think about retirement but I would need something to do. Jobs just aren't there. I already work six days a week. It sucks.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    In this economy, who doesn't have a part time job. I would love to think about retirement but I would need something to do. Jobs just aren't there. I already work six days a week. It sucks.

so far I haven't needed a PT job... the only reason I need one now is to fund my fun time. I'm lucky in that my FT job pays well enough that my wife can stay home with our youngest daughter and we can still do fairly well. I know how it can be though, when I was younger I was working 3 jobs at one time, only had about 2.5 hours of sleep a day for 4 days a week!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Saw the subject, PT's showclub is hiring, but I wouldn't shake my assets for guns. Up to you though. A word of advice, act tough from day one or the other girls will eat you alive.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I turned my Firearms habit into a part time job ....lol:D:ingo:

Good luck
    Yeah...lucky you... are you guys hiring?...will work for ammo..guns..holsters, I could use a part time job at Orion Arms...:): I know just what to say...Glocks are the best and just what you need, or A 1911 is the best and just what you need!!!

Last edited:

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    LOL, well I applied for a couple part time jobs around here today while at my full time. I'd sacrifice small animal shaped stuffed toy to get a job at a gun store!!! :D

Unfortunetly I live in the Peoples Republik of Bloomington, and there are only 3 gun stores, 2 can't afford to hire anyone and the third probably has a stack of resumes 2 feet high, so that limits my choices.

Top Bottom