• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Just a habit to refer to all anything that isnt a handgun as a rifle....

I know what you mean. I normally call anything that isn't an airplane a car. My neighbor has a really nice car that goes really fast on the water.... it doesn't go anywhere on the roads though... it's a really unique car...

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I know what you mean. I normally call anything that isn't an airplane a car. My neighbor has a really nice car that goes really fast on the water.... it doesn't go anywhere on the roads though... it's a really unique car...

Yay, someone else to jump on the error train... Thanks for your b.s. opinion..

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Hard to beat the Mossberg for value (or anything else)! I remember a few years ago my son and I were at the Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol club. (Dropped our membership due to his going to the service and me having hips replaced - regret not belonging now) When we first joined we were talking to one of the Clay/skeet shooters. He was holding a VERY nice Ithaca, guessing two grand shotgun! Son was telling him he doubted he could do real well as all he had was a Mossy 500, Gentleman said well maybe - but the guy that is Champion here and (as I remember State that year) uses a Mossberg 500! I have a Winchester - but we still have a couple of 500's between us.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Back on topic now...

I have been looking at a lot of guns. Like the Model 12's, but they are a bit more than I am really looking to spend for an entry level. Entry level being that I wanna go out and shoot on the practice days at the local Izaak Walton. Not competing, just bettering my skills, and relieving a little stress.

The BT99 is pretty nifty as well, but finding one at what I consider a reasonable price is proving to be a bit of a hassle, LOL!

Went down to Downhams in Logansport and talked to them, they are reccomending an 870...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom