Need CPA and probably attorney recommendations for North Central Indiana (Warsaw/Ft. Wayne)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    So I moved out here to work as a contract flight instructor and would like to get a business started for my work to take advantage of tax write offs, small business loans, and the like. However, I’ve never done anything like this before and could use a good CPA and probably an attorney to help walk me through things since I know almost nothing about starting/owning/running a small business, haha.

It would just be me in the business and I’m not going to be making money hand over fist here, so while I obviously would like quality help here and am happy to pay for it, I’m also not looking for something the likes of OJ’s defense attorney, LOL. Once the business is up I’m hoping I won’t need their help all too much, but again, new guy at this stuff. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Also, I’m open to suggestions from fellow small business owners on how they set things up, opportunities to help me grow things, etc. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom