• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FatSamurai

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2017
    South Bend
    Now that we got the decision of what type of weapon system now I need help on what brands are on the better side because I don't want to buy a cheap firearm. In my time in the service the M-16 brand that I liked the most was from Colt. I had one at basic but didn't see one like it after that. So if u guys could kind of steer me in the right direction with that it would help alot. Thanks again. Also idk if it matters or not but I think I'm going to go 6.5 Grendel.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Sorry it took so long to respond everyone. I was at work and had a lot of stuff to do after words I did like how you mentioned I should go with the platform I know more and have experience with. That idea actually makes alot of sense and yes I have a better half but TBH she actually dislikes firearms after seeing her cousin shoot himself in the stomach with his dad's handgun. So I think I will go with building myself an AR for now. Then after a while (when I save enough money) I might go for a Tavor or AK-47.

Unless you plan on a life of glaring and stern looks at best (outright argument and yelling not unlikely) you have a much bigger issue to resolve than which gun to get. Some might advocate an ultimatum but some careful therapy might work: talk to her about it, do some training together (classroom/safety heavy, range light), reinforce that what happened was a preventable accident/misuse and you'll keep them safely. Remember womenfolk are fickle and emotional, don't try to force her with logic. really, head over to the women and firearms section there's a lot of good info there.

Top Bottom