• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had a very good customer in Lafayette until last year.
    She moved to the Anderson area and can't seem to find anything but crooks for "help".

She is not rich, but she's not cheap either. My brother and I made good money from her. Sometimes the task was as simple as hanging a picture on the wall.
    Other stuff was much more involved.

Anyway, I don't have the time to travel from Lafayette to Anderson to hang pictures.
    I need someone in the Anderson (she actually lives in Edgewood) to take on a new customer.

Today she is looking for someone to:

Hang a "heavy" picture. "It will need a stud to hang on, and I don't have a stud-finder."
    Install a couple of lengths of gutters and down-spouts.
    "Move some things out of the garage". Likely boxes or small furniture pieces, but I didn't ask.
    Some light electrical work.

We used to do all of her odd jobs in Lafayette, but she said she's been "taken" 3 times since she moved down there last fall.

If you would be interested in a new, and likely continuing customer in the Anderson area, please pm me, or call my cell (765-4514-2389) and I'll put you in touch with her. She also has a daughter and son-in-law that live close to her that hired us to do extensive remodels and repairs (when they lived up here).

I'd really like to help this woman out if I can. Any Ingo'er handymen in Anderson looking for a few extra dollars?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    One more time.
    I'd really like to help this lady out.
    She and her daughter have been really good customers for 5 years or more.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    You might give it more than 17 hours to find someone. In in the area and just found this post. While my schedule is too full to help I'll see if I can find someone to help that I'd be willing to vouch for.

zip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I will talk to my mother and see who her handy man is. She seems to really like him, but I won't be able to get ahold of her until this evening.

Top Bottom