• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    OK so I am trying to help my grandma out she is just moving back here to muncie and is wondering if there are any shooting/carry classes in the area. It has been quite some time since she last handled a firearm and wants a refresher more or less. I'm gonna help her with picking a handgun and getting her permit. But if someone could help me out and let me know if and if so where some places for classes would be in muncie or close by I would appreciate it thanks

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    OK so I am trying to help my grandma out she is just moving back here to muncie and is wondering if there are any shooting/carry classes in the area. It has been quite some time since she last handled a firearm and wants a refresher more or less. I'm gonna help her with picking a handgun and getting her permit. But if someone could help me out and let me know if and if so where some places for classes would be in muncie or close by I would appreciate it thanks

I could do it at the Atlanta Conservation Club.
    Here is the type of stuff I do.

Home Page

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Was really looking for something in muncie or close by

AtlantaCC is near Atlanta, INDIANA, which is about an hour from Muncie. That is "close by," unless you're on foot or horseback. Or maybe a bicycle.

Atlanta, GEORGIA is not "close by."

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    I was hoping for like muncie or Anderson. because i know she does not want to travel an hour or more away or i know of some places to go in fort wayne and indy and when i told her about them she said she really didnt want to go that far.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I'd suggest you locate a range within her designated distance, then you can hire one of the ACT guys to travel to you.

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Get ahold of someone from Fall Creek Valley Coservation Club. They have a variety of classes for beginning and intermediate shooters. She might consider "Women On Target" whose chief instructor is a very knowledgeable lady and one of the club officers. My wife and two of her friends enjoyed the class greatly. You can go to FCVCC.org to check it out.

Top Bottom