• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

First I must apologize for my bad memory.

Several days ago I walked into the middle of a post holocaust flu pandemic survival show.

The main character was a paramedic with his wife & son trying to get out of Los Angeles. It is about two (2) hours long and filled with commentary from folks who have worked on post disaster situations.

Does anyone know the name of this bloody show???

It ticks me off that I cannot even remember the name of a program I watched less than a week ago. I was watching it late at night on Verizon but cannot even remember the channel.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Doug

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To jfw46544 (et alia),

I found it! Thanks.

You were correct. It was "Life After Armageddon" on the History channel.

It shows some experts like on "The Colony" making comments about this guy and his family trying to survive.

If anyone finds it there were some very interesting observations on it.

Here is a Youtube link I found: YouTube - History Channel After Armageddon 1/9

Regards,

Doug

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    A really good one I watched last week on netflix..."Ever Since the World Ended". It is SciFi done in a documentary style. The premise is that a pair of people live amongst the 186 people left alive in the San Francisco area after a virus nearly wiped the earth clean. They then begin to travel about finding other survivors and interviewing them. MANY of the issues we discuss here are dealt with. The only unrealistic part I noticed is that everyone seems to be sitting around doing nothing, bored. There seems to be no agriculture taking place, no water gathering, just sitting around. One guy was an artist and his art seemed to be the only industry in the world!!! WTF? Aside from a few teachers teaching the young there was almost nothing useful taking place. my God that bothered me....That aside, I do recommend watching it though, very interesting. Oh, there are a lot of people smoking pot too.

Top Bottom