• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    my buddy has this beretta he just bought new. and when u aim at the target it hits about afoot to low. three different shooters had same problem.any suggestions

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    The PX4 is a very nice reliable pistol. What distance? SA or DA? Is it possible you are all anticipating the shot and flinching? The trigger does take a little getting used to. Mine is spot on at 20 feet, if I do my job.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Per a lot of reading on the Beretta forum, the biggest cause of low shooting is trigger control, or truly lack thereof.

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    Per a lot of reading on the Beretta forum, the biggest cause of low shooting is trigger control, or truly lack thereof.

100% what I experienced with my full size. I'm a pretty new shooter and when my trigger control gets sloppy, I go way down and to the left.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    i will look into it. cuz when he shoots my kimber hes spot on

There is a good chance the geometry of the trigger is why he shoots the Kimber properly, but not the Beretta. Beretta's seem to have a strange triggers that do take getting used to. I have a 9000S that has a trigger pull longer than my finger can pull back. Usually after firing my PX4 or any of the 92s, when I try to fire the 9000S, I get a lot of laughs the first time I pull the trigger back and nothing happens. The 9000S requires a different hold then any other pistol I own, and if held right, shoots great.

Guessing it is the same with the Storm Sub-compact.

Ignacio49

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hello. I just registered, and this is my first post.

I just bought a .40 9000s wich I find difficult to hold right - I do not have big hands/long fingers - and also very difficult to disengage the safety especially when trying to do it fast.

.....The 9000S requires a different hold .....

indykid, I would like to know how you hold it - maybe you have some pics I can look at.

Appreciate your help.

And Happy New Year!
    Regards,
    Ignacio

Ignacio49

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    For indykid

....The 9000S requires a different hold then any other pistol I own, and if held right, shoots great.......

How do you hold it?

I tried to send you a private mssg but I do not have enough posts to do it.

Appreciate your help

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    well first off trigger control did help. but still places them around the target. no groupings yet. the other solution was he went and bought a 1911. my opinion is its the gun itself. but im not one for subcompacts.i had a taurus pt 140. that shot the same way.all over the place. but my bersa and the pf9shot fine. not great just fine.ive owned a few in the past. but just cant get myself to like them.

Top Bottom