• ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    25 pages? Damn, some Supreme court rulings are not that long

I had 2 classes my final semester that had mini projects (some were 5 pages and some were 10 pages) as well as the semester project that was 20-25 pages along with an hour presentation. It really sucked for those that got stuck with an early presentation date. They didn't get a break regarding the mini projects. It definitely sucked while you were doing it but there were quite a few lessons to be learned...the biggest thing I took from it was that college students are stupid. We were paying to be tortured and then stressing over whether our effort was enough to pass or if we'd have to pay for more torture.

iMac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    yes I've posted in on a couple gun forums, a couple car forums and some other odds and ends forums where answers may be skewed in the exact opposite direction. But having a little help getting my point across never hurt anyone :whistle:
    Thanks for all the help people!!! I was thinking i would be lucky to just get a couple and i have been flooded with answers!!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Done. I remember doing the stupid long projects in criminal justice I had to do 2 15 pagers death penalty and 2A

The best thing I ever did was take an opposing viewpoint of my own in a speech class debate regarding the death penalty. I am 100% for it, but there really are some staggering numbers that can make someone question whether life or death is the correct answer.

I also did the same thing in a class in college regarding abortions. I won't state my opinions, but I asked someone how they could be accepting of abortion in a rape case vs coming from a loving relationship. The other persons response was pretty heated. Logic has no place in debates apparently. :D That, and the pregnant woman doing the presentation was super pissed. If a "rape" baby, isn't valued as a human life, neither is the kid in your belly at this time :D

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If a "rape" baby, isn't valued as a human life, neither is the kid in your belly at this time :D

I never understood taking a tragedy and making it two tragedies.

Newly Crowned Miss Pennsylvania, Valerie Gatto, Was Conceived In Rape - Patriot UpdatePatriot Update

ValerieGatto-300x180.jpg

Top Bottom