Need help with your weight loss Resolution??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    I'd like wish everyone a Happy new Year! Now I know losing weight is the #1 new years resolution. And I am here to help anyone that wants it. Last year from April-December I lost 35 pounds thanks to p90x and Shakeology. Shakeology is a mea lreplacement drink that actually tastes very good and if filling. I have free samples if anyone is interested in it. For more details on Shakeology you can visit http://myshakeology.com/smileyiu

My goal for this year is to lose 65 pounds and that would put me at my goal weight of 219 pounds. Starting tommorrow I will be starting my 1st round of Insanity. I am a Beachbody Coach and I help people along their fitness journeys and answer any questions that they may have. Beachbody is known for programs like P90x, Insanity, Turbo Fire and many more. We can discuss your goals and find what program will fit you the best. http://beachbodycoach.com/smileyiu

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Or you could work yourself to death, allow your stress to build up so that some portion of you digestive system fails (I chose gall bladder), and the resulting inability to eat will shed pounds like magic! No pain, no gain!

I'm sure there are "healthy" ways to do it, but sometimes you have to work within the limitations of your lifestyle. :):

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Or you could work yourself to death, allow your stress to build up so that some portion of you digestive system fails (I chose gall bladder), and the resulting inability to eat will shed pounds like magic! No pain, no gain!

I'm sure there are "healthy" ways to do it, but sometimes you have to work within the limitations of your lifestyle. :):

That don't sound like much fun. I'd rather workout 45-60 minutes a day 5 or 6 days week and do it the old natural way! Dont be scared! :D

Glock18FA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010

Or you could use common sense, work out an hour a day 5 days a week and cut your calorie intake down to what you actually need.
    :rolleyes:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Keep in mind that exercise won't help you all that much in your quest to lose the pounds.

Eating fewer calories WILL help you a great deal in your quest to lose pounds.

Not at all a knock on exercise, for it's benefits in almost every other aspect of life make it a worth-while endeavor...but exercise = / = weight loss.

-J-

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Im about to start P90X myself-I added you as my coach on Beachbody

Thats awesome ma. Have you done p90x before? I didnt see where you added me yet. How long ago did you do it? I am so sore from Insanity yesterday. i could only do 25 minutes of the 45 minute workout today. And I still burnt 495 calories during the 25 minutes. Insanity is very very intense.

Top Bottom