• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I'm planning to wear a white painters suit complete with hood, gas mask, white shoe covers, latex gloves, and a Fedora. I'll be handing out blue Jolly Ranchers.

Perhaps you could dress as a surgeon and walk around with a bone saw holstered on your strong side.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I remember back in the 80's someone taking a refrigerator box and painting it up like an Extra Strength Tylenol box. Dad said something about him needing is ass kicked and explained it to me.
    This fails the 'not totally tasteless' part in two ways. First based on when & what it actually was, secondly would be in a medical office.

I like your first idea, subtle, easy and uncumbersome (is that a word?). Slap on an actual gun belt with a polished stainless single action and you're all set.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I remember back in the 80's someone taking a refrigerator box and painting it up like an Extra Strength Tylenol box. Dad said something about him needing is ass kicked and explained it to me.
    This fails the 'not totally tasteless' part in two ways. First based on when & what it actually was, secondly would be in a medical office.

I like your first idea, subtle, easy and uncumbersome (is that a word?). Slap on an actual gun belt with a polished stainless single action and you're all set.

Yeah, I'm leaning toward my original idea. I could not take a gun on the premises, so it would have to be an obvious toy or maybe even just an empty holster.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Yeah, I'm leaning toward my original idea. I could not take a gun on the premises, so it would have to be an obvious toy or maybe even just an empty holster.

There was an old co-worker that dressed as a cowboy for Halloween once. He had a nice polished SS single action that he carried that day, right in front of everyone, lol. He put plastic toy bullets in the loops and some cheezy plastic grips on the gun. Not a single person noticed. It looked like an over sized kids toy. He was planning on leaving to start a new job in a month anyway so he didn't care if anyone noticed or not. It was a small factory and he worked in an isolated section of it but still saw some people. The few of us that knew about it thought it was funny as hell. He did say if he didn't have something else already lined up he wouldn't have done it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Need idea for a quick, easy, cheap, and not totally tasteless Halloween Costume

It sounds like you want to go as my ex-GF. :dunno:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Our door decorating contest ground to a halt today when admin made everyone take them off the doors :(

you should go as an ED cot. White sheet, glue on a Coke can, filthy underwear, candy wrappers, empty cigarette pack, burned spoon, empty pill bottles, and a 64oz gas station cup

Um, er, cough, cough. I have no knowledge of those events as they've been described senator.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Welp, it looks like the decision was taken out of my hands. We got a memo from corporate saying NO halloween costumes. We can wear orange and black, but no costumes. :n00b:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    HereComeTheBaby.png

Top Bottom