• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911_Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Plainfield
    Hi everyone. I picked up a new England survivor 20 gauge break action not to long ago from a guy. well lets make that a receiver. the barrel was bent and the plastic stock and for-end were destroyed. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a new factory stock and for-end. as for the barrel i like the idea of the 20 gauge that came with it but i was wondering if the barrels were interchangeable between say the .223 survivor and the 20 gauge. H&R arms(NEF) web site is not very helpful nor is calling them. i know its gonna cost more to repair this gun than its worth but i had a couple when i was a young boy and i would like to build this for my son. any help would be great. thanks everyone!!!

Last edited:

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    Hi everyone. I picked up a new England survivor 20 gauge break action not to long ago from a guy. well lets make that a receiver. the barrel was bent and the plastic stock and for-end were destroyed. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a new factory stock and for-end. as for the barrel i like the idea of the 20 gauge that came with it but i was wondering if the barrels were interchangeable between say the .223 survivor and the 20 gauge. heritage arms(NEF) web site is not very helpful nor is calling them. i know its gonna cost more to repair this gun than its worth but i had a couple when i was a young boy and i would like to build this for my son. any help would be great. thanks everyone!!!

Numrich Gun Parts Corporation

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    N E F recommends in their owner's manuals that you send your receiver in to them if you want a new barrel fitted. I have a .22 Hornet, and thought about getting a .45/70 barrel as well.

1911_Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Plainfield
    hey everyone. i never did update this. i finally got ahold of NEF (H&R) and they can fit it with a new barrel of my choice and get stocks and everything for it. i cant just let the reciever sit there and got to waste. im thinking about having a .223 fitted on there. we will see but thanka for all the help.

Top Bottom