• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Keeping WiFi and GPS off will really help your battery life. Probably keeping Data off, too, though I'm not so sure about that one.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, I shut off GPS and wifi before I took it off the charger. After three hours, I'm at 84% power. Not great when I haven't even used the phone, but better.

Several people both here and on FB have mentioned Pixel. Must look into it. Cricket doesn't offer it, but I can get it from AT&T or on Amazon/Ebay.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    OK, I shut off GPS and wifi before I took it off the charger. After three hours, I'm at 84% power. Not great when I haven't even used the phone, but better.

Several people both here and on FB have mentioned Pixel. Must look into it. Cricket doesn't offer it, but I can get it from AT&T or on Amazon/Ebay.
    pixel is Google's in house made phone. By far the best Android experience you'll get. Updates monthly for at least three years i believe. Don't bother buying from a third party, just go straight to Google, they will let you finance and everything if that's your preferred method of purchasing a phone. They have been getting aggressive with discount to as they get closer to the next version.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    One Plus 6T buy it from One Plus. Great value and I'm getting over a day out of a charge with fairly heavy use.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ok, I checked into Pixel, but it was cost-prohibitive because I'm not working. Ordered a Moto E5 Supra. It has a 5000 mAh battery and was only $150, so hopefully it will work out OK.

Thanks for all the tips and advice. :yesway:

Top Bottom