Need some help - SniperCo pistols looking for owners...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I don't know if anyone can shed any light on this, but I'm trying to find out if anyone might be able to help.

Not tons of details here, but it seems SniperCo either ordered directly from S&W or had engraved after, 5 M&P 9mm with an OEF engraving on them. I haven't seen the engraving yet, but I'm told it's likely something Marine (perhaps an EGA?) with an OEF and the operation numbers (10.2- 11.1 for example). I don't know if there is more there or not. I might know where these are going to end up and that person would like very much to find the people they were originally intended for. Total shot in the dark here, but if anyone "has any leads" that would be great.

Thanks in advance! Booya.

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    Mayday used to work there, maybe he could help. Not even sure if he is around here any more or would be able to find anything out since they have been closed for a while now.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Mayday used to work there, maybe he could help. Not even sure if he is around here any more or would be able to find anything out since they have been closed for a while now.
    Mayday got skewered and roasted on this site awhile back. I doubt he is still around.

Top Bottom