• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • creativeinside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    unsure been wanting to check it out tho......... I mainly goto blythes becuz im 2 mins from it and and after a day of working doing a 45 min drive does'nt appeal to me lol... I work near debs in hammond but not made it there yet.. during work time anyways im sure i could tho lol

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    unsure been wanting to check it out tho......... I mainly goto blythes becuz im 2 mins from it and and after a day of working doing a 45 min drive does'nt appeal to me lol... I work near debs in hammond but not made it there yet.. during work time anyways im sure i could tho lol
    Not a huge fan of Deb's, but I haven't been there in a while. It's okay if it's not crowded. I heard somewhere they got new lighting down there. That would help a lot. I think it's $10 per hour. I would rather drive to Kingsbury and shoot all day for $4. But, for a quicky... Deb's will do.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was hearing rumors that there was plans to make a shooting place on the Fetla's property. I have not been up there in a while, so I never checked it out. Good Luck

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    Last time I was at Deb's (Mid-Summer) they just got done renovating the range. I had no complaints. It's 10 and hour during the week (closed on Mondays) and 10 for a half hour during the weekend.

Top Bottom