• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Thoughts and prayers sent, and praying for a good outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Thoughts and prayers sent, and praying for a good outcome.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Update !

My wife and W onderfull 4 year old are coming home, she is going to move into the spare room for a bit, and has fully embraced marriage counseling.....plus acknowledged she has some issues....as do I....our church has a good program (several of the local churches went to ather to create a faith based program) and we are going to go.....this is the first step of a long long jouney.....the Lord God will cover us with blessing we can't even imagine.....and I have felt everyone's prayers..........please keep us in your prayers and I will will keep all of you, (my adopted conservative, rifle shooting ,God fearing family) updated regular........thank all....you mean the world to me

Aaron

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I hope that you both find peace, family is the most important thing in the world will worth fighting hard for. Your daughter is the most important part. I pray for your family’s happiness.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Great to hear!

IMO we should all be in marriage counseling. Not that we all have issues, but most of us aren't getting the full experience we should. Lack of focus on each other tends to start a lot of the ill will that leads to divorce.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That's great to hear. May God keep you on the path He intends for you. (But be careful, that doesn't mean it'll be easy.) ;)

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    May the Lord give you a map to the road to a happy marriage. It takes a lot of give and take and soul searching. Admitting faults and asking for forgiveness helps, as well as, seeing to the needs of the other person when you want to focus upon yourself is hard. I've been married for quite a long time, but it hasn't always been milk and honey.

Top Bottom