Need somewhere to go bang with my fiancee...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I just moved far enough north (Ft. Wayne) to not make it economical to drive to my old shooting spot. I had several AR500 targets set up on a friend's property and used to be able to go out as I pleased. Now I'm looking for somewhere to take my fiancee and go bang! We are members at the Izaak Walton range outside of Huntertown, but it is closed for renovations until at least mid-spring. I have several new toys, a few things that now need sighted in, and she needs more trigger time with her new G43. We are trying to find some property to build our next house on (and eventually a range as well), but in the mean time we are just looking for a new friend!

If you have a small set-up and wouldn't mind a few plinkers, let me know. I have steel targets, will build stands, whatever. If you want a little cash to sweeten things, that is fine too. If you have some land and want a range, but wanted some help or motivation, we would help get everything together. We are responsible, very respectful, and pretty fun (I think anyway! ). We just want somewhere to go, whenever we get free time (sometimes we have clients cancel on us and get an afternoon off without any notice).

If anyone happens to be interested, or knows someone who might be, PM me. Much obliged, NE Ingoers.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    What is says: [h=2]Need somewhere to go bang with my fiancee...[/h]
    What I saw at first glance:
    [h=2]Need somewhere to go bang my fiancee...[/h]:dunno:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Motel 6 at one end of Coldwater and the Marriott at the other.....(unless things have changed). Other area you need to travel to: The dunes, the front of a cruise ship near iceburgs, the roof of a building during the fireworks......

I see you are also talking about shooting ranges in Fort Wayne. There is one just west of the downtown area that used to he called H&H. Near the mall. Also Isiak Walton League in FW.
    Driving to Rousch Lake is worth it if you plan to stay for a awhile. Hell it's secluded enough that you could probably find a place to do that other thing on the way home......

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Several really solid choices, thanks! I may try the SW conservation club, it is the closest... and family friendly. Now just need to find a member to sponsor me so I can join haha. I really only need to itch a temporary scratch as the Izaak Walton range should be open again by April hopefully. I was kind of hoping to just find a local shooting buddy who would let me stop out a few times here and there instead of joining another range, but beggars can't be choosers...and I'ma beggin.

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver club is "right" off of SR37 in Harlan. Excellent range for pistols or rifles and they also host USPSA matches. Only problem is getting someone to sponsor you, I'm still waiting on an application to get in there myself.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver club is "right" off of SR37 in Harlan. Excellent range for pistols or rifles and they also host USPSA matches. Only problem is getting someone to sponsor you, I'm still waiting on an application to get in there myself.

Can't shoot steel at FWRR.

Your sponsor is responsible,for getting application to you.

Top Bottom