• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CGC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    I use either a Blade-Tech Belt Holster with Tek-lok or a Bianchi Paddlelok. Both are nice OWB holsters for southpaws. I use the Bianchi when I want auto retention.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I use a High Noon. I carry a bit unorthodox I think. I carry in the small of my back (6 o'clock) and am right handed, but use a left handed holster and essentially "cross draw".

Am I the only one that does this? When I carry at 3 o'clock OWB, I of course use a normal right handed holster, but concealed IWB, I like the cross draw method.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I use a High Noon. I carry a bit unorthodox I think. I carry in the small of my back (6 o'clock) and am right handed, but use a left handed holster and essentially "cross draw".

Am I the only one that does this? When I carry at 3 o'clock OWB, I of course use a normal right handed holster, but concealed IWB, I like the cross draw method.

I bet you sweep several vital organs on the draw & re-holster.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne

High Noon makes a good holster in a wide variety of styles and materials. I use a tuckable for my 709 and it also fits the G26. Available with a cant or straight. You can do a lot worse.

Top Bottom