• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccolip2189

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    New Palestine
    alright guys i am going to conseco field house in about two hours to go to the rodeo and i am wanting to know if i should leave my gun in the truck of if they wont even check me please reply asap

Mr.Strato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    If they find you packin' they will ask you to leave.
    I don't think anybody here would recomend leaving a firearm in a truck in/near the downtown area.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    CC. We went there last week to see Disney on Ice, They checked the wives purse as I just kept on walking. We got a little ways away she looked at me and said you have it don't you and I just laughed. :D

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    alright guys i am going to conseco field house in about two hours to go to the rodeo and i am wanting to know if i should leave my gun in the truck of if they wont even check me please reply asap

I would NEVER leave a firearm in my car/truck anywhere near downtown. You are just arming the thugs.

Of course, I would NEVER, EVER walk around downtown without being armed. If you leave your handgun in your car, you may just end up being robbed at gunpoint by the same thug who stole your gun out of you car.

Top Bottom