• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Just got back from the range shooting my new XD9 which was dead on with, and didn't have 1 jam during 150rounds. Love this gun - bought a Blackhawk Sepra for it too tonight which I see what all the fuss is about with them haha.

The last two months I've picked up - SR9-full size, XD9-compact and a Taurus PT111-sub. Obviously I'm hooked on this new sport for me - ESP since I stil can't golf or play softball thanks to the weather. I'm not only ready for a larger caliber, but really want a 1911. This site hasn't helped either haha. Love the history, design, weight, feel.....etc and sure I'll love shooting one from what I've read on here.

Question - how do you feel about a / AM Tactical Titan 45ACP - compact? It's new and priced at $499.95 which I'm thinking I can probably get for $460 or so.

I'm looking at another 1911 on here from another INGO member, but wanted to get input. The price seems right - if I spend too much more I think the gf is going to use one of these guns to shoot me!!

arbys1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd start with a full size 1911 if it were me. Just from a purist standpoint. Really any 1911 if manufactured to spec will do fine. But be warned those guns are like AR's the mods are addictive. I have Taurus PT1911 that was a great shooter, but its now on my bench getting a full melt and Ed Brown internal's. That's my 2 cents worth.

Top Bottom