• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Thanks everybody. Surgery is over and they got 90% of it. The rest was too close to some main vessels on the brain. She is in recovery now and will get to see her later. Our 9 month old daughter cant wait to see her mommy.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Father, we ask that you make the surgeon's hands skillful and precise. Cause everyone attending to her needs to be attentive and caring. Remove anything that could be a hinderance and we ask that you encamp your comforting angels around her family and friends and cause them to give their every care to you during this time and to know that you will give them perfect peace. Amen.

Excellent prayer.

Terry

rjstamp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    We sure will pray for you and your wife....Jesus Christ still heals....He's the same yesterday today and forever....Hope she come out of the surgery just fine.....He will never leave you or forsake you so just trust HIM!
    God Bless!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I will be thinking about praying for you, your wife and your family. Cancer is not an easy or reasonable thing to go through. I'm not sure where you guys are located but let us know if there is something that I can do to make your life easier while your wife recovers.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Thanks for the prayers. She's doing better. The MRI this am showed they got 95% of it. It's going to be a long road here I think.

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    AGGAR about 10 yrs ago i went through the brain surgery thing too. 2 10hr ones about a week apart. so i know a little about what your both going through!
    keep your head up. prayers sent your familys way! good luck

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Father, we ask that you make the surgeon's hands skillful and precise. Cause everyone attending to her needs to be attentive and caring. Remove anything that could be a hinderance and we ask that you encamp your comforting angels around her family and friends and cause them to give their every care to you during this time and to know that you will give them perfect peace. Amen.

This, Lord. ( because my efforts always end up sounding like a 6y/o is saying it.)

Aggar/Ryan, do you know where you go from here as far as treatment? Do let us know if you need anything. Anything.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    This, Lord. ( because my efforts always end up sounding like a 6y/o is saying it.)

Aggar/Ryan, do you know where you go from here as far as treatment? Do let us know if you need anything. Anything.

7 days in the hospital recovering. Waiting on the biopsy but they think it's non cancerous. AS far as the rest I'm not sure. we're waiting on a day by day basis here to see how she progresses.

thanks again everybody.:yesway:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    7 days in the hospital recovering. Waiting on the biopsy but they think it's non cancerous. AS far as the rest I'm not sure. we're waiting on a day by day basis here to see how she progresses.

thanks again everybody.:yesway:

I will be praying that such is the case. From you typing hands to God's ears.

Top Bottom