• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dudelittle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Attica
    I need some suggestions for a new eye doctor. I have not been happy with my current,enough is enough. I would like one that is around the Lafayette area. Any guidance is appreciated.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Dr. Gordon Boyd in Crawfordsville is worth the drive down, especially 1-2 times a year, and ESPECIALLY if you are a shooter...which I assume you are.

He has continued to invest in his business' equipment capital needs (so most of his stuff is pretty close to cutting edge), has decades of experience and continuing education, and has been willing to spend extra time with me to solve my needs for extremely precise correction (I shoot irons a lot). He gets me within 1/8 diopter (roughly twice as accurate as is acceptable for most exams) and 1-degree of cylinder (astigmatic correction), where the accepted tolerance is +/- 5-degrees.

I can see the differences, and SHOOT the difference, so he does what I ask. As a result, he has a hand in several State Championships of mine.

(765) 362-3209

-Nate

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I suspect Kirk knows of a good one in the area. Are you looking for optometrist for visual issues or an ophthalmologist for more in depth eye problems?

Top Bottom