• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Have any of you EVER seen a negative gun review on YouTube or other video sources? If so, would you mind posting them in this thread? Like many of you I've seem plenty, but the only negative I've seen is about a particular gun's magazine capacity, trigger, or the sights being cheap. Still, after those reviews, the commentator always said something like, "Despite that, I still think this is an awesome gun." I would like to see one where the reviewer believes the gun is just crap and would not give it to his worst enemy.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have seen some that are "this gun sucks" but usually its some idiot anyhow... But I will see some legit reviews that are negative. However, it is usually not about the gun in general but more so because theirs won't work.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My experiences are mostly limited to TV reviews and maybe whatever is in the NRA American Rifleman. And no, I can't remember a time where they've said this gun sucks, do not buy it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I haven't seen much negative ones.
    Most of those so-called "reviews" on Youtube are mostly advertisement for whatever manufacturer who sent the gun (or whatever gear) for free to the "reviewer".
    You dont have much independent reviewers on Youtube.

I guess Nutnfancy is one of them.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well whatever you do, don't anywhere near Gunblast.com. No disrespect, but that guy never met a gun he didn't like. He even gave a positive review of the Remington R51.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well whatever you do, don't anywhere near Gunblast.com. No disrespect, but that guy never met a gun he didn't like. He even gave a positive review of the Remington R51.

Not all of them were turds.

Just 99.995% of them

Yeah he was the lucky guy that just happened to have the one that actually worked. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Nutnfancy has a few. Recently Rem 700 in 300mag comes to mind. Hickok will list all the cons in one one shot under his breath if at all (m1a video).

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I don't have access to YouTube at the moment, but check out MattV2009's video on the Zip Gun over there.
    Prepare for some hilariously oddly bleeped cussing for this one.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    "Box-O-Truth" didn't seem to care much for the Taurus Judge, but then I wasn't really that impressed with his methodology either.

Top Bottom