• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I think only Mods should be allowed to give negative reps. If a person gives you one...you will give them one, and it goes back and forth for no particular reason.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think only Mods should be allowed to give negative reps. If a person gives you one...you will give them one, and it goes back and forth for no particular reason.

...and then one or both sides complains to the mods that they're being harassed and we have to send them both to their rooms without supper.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :eek:

But...

...it was his fault! :bash:

It would have been the first guy's fault if the second guy didn't report the post and then reply back to the first guy just as negatively... hehehe

:laugh: People do that all of the time. They'll report the post but yet they'll still have to put their two cents into the thread which more often than not means more clean up for us. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    First on neg reps, other than neg repping someone back after doing it to me, I think I have neg repped 2 or 3 people. For the most part, I think it is a dumb thing to do. I will also agree with you that way too many people take stuff on here way too seriously. I have repped some people on here that I disagree with on everything they say. But don't bash the PW threads (I am referring to the status update thread), if you actually read through it, it has little or nothing to do with post counts or reps. THere is generally a small group of people that just shoot the **** in there. They actually like each other and like to chat about what is going on in their lives each day and hearing what the others have been doing. I wouldn't really care if they took off post counts or reps, I would still enjoy chatting with some of the guys in there.

this

I read the other stuff, I participate with my friends in that thread.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Thanks guys. For The Record, I dont need any neg. reps. I recieved one from Titanium_Frost because he wanted to be butthurt, and another because somebody thought itd be funny. I managed 2 in an hour... lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:rolleyes:

For MY record... It does say I "disapprove" of this thread. Thats what I did, disapprove of your thread. I also explained it very well in the little message box and you responded to my visitor message page. I thought it was a done deal, but then this made my day.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    First on neg reps, other than neg repping someone back after doing it to me, I think I have neg repped 2 or 3 people. For the most part, I think it is a dumb thing to do. I will also agree with you that way too many people take stuff on here way too seriously. I have repped some people on here that I disagree with on everything they say. But don't bash the PW threads (I am referring to the status update thread), if you actually read through it, it has little or nothing to do with post counts or reps. THere is generally a small group of people that just shoot the **** in there. They actually like each other and like to chat about what is going on in their lives each day and hearing what the others have been doing. I wouldn't really care if they took off post counts or reps, I would still enjoy chatting with some of the guys in there.

+1. In addition to having interests in guns it is also nice to be able to discuss daily life too. I'd also like to point out that most of the people in the status update thread are active on other threads too.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    When I got my neg rep (for telling someone that a pistol grip (only) shotgun was a pistol) I sent the idiot a PM with links to case law and where it had been talked about on here, but he never answered back.

I thought about neg reping him, but then said I'm not going to sink to his level and be an idiot also.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Don't see what the big deal is - never been neg repped. Even though most of my posts are worthless and not to the point.

There are people on here that only have the rep they have because they say what the tin foil hat wearing masses want them to say.

"Viva la OC" (that should be worth a few rep points)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Can I just have all the good touches? They make me happy in my naughty places.

Top Bottom